Favorite Lines Friday: September 30, 2016
*Open to published and unpublished writers*
This is a positive place for writers! A place where you can show off your writing!
In the comments, post some of your favorite lines from your work-in-progress or a book you have published. Feel free to drop in a buy link too! Encourage your friends to stop by.
*Even if you don’t enter your own words, please comment on your favorite submission! Positive words are food to a writer’s soul!
*In order to participate in Favorite Lines Friday, please follow the rules…
1. Sign up for my NEWSLETTER.
2. Keep your favorite lines to under two hundred words.
3. Keep things PG rated. Or mostly PG.
4. Only one submission per week.
5. Share this post. Feel free to use the handy Click-to-Tweet link below.
Abbie Roads writes dark emotional novels featuring damaged characters, but always gives her hero and heroine a happy ending… after torturing them for three hundred pages. Her first novel RACE THE DARKNESS is available for pre-order now!
HUNT THE DAWN is available for pre-order now.